Etsy...

I am a big fan of all things homemade. I love to cook fantastic meals from scratch, I love to craft, and I love finding people who are making new and innovative products by hand. This is why I am an Etsy junkie. I visit this site daily, multiple times, probably more then I should be. I am blown away by the thousands of incredibly talented people that are out there doing what they love and sharing it with the rest of us.

If you are not familiar with Etsy, think Ebay for homemade goods, vintage items, and crafting supplies. This is a community of artists, crafters, stay-at-home moms, and people from just about every walk of life. They make jewelry, clothing, soap, accessories, homegoods, art, and just about every other fun thing you can imagine.

I personally have purchased many supplies and a couple of items as well.  I have always been pleased with the friendly atmosphere, quick shipping, and overall way transactions are handled so smoothly.  Sometime soon I will have my own store up and running, but that is a conversation for another post.  In the coming weeks I am hoping to feature some sellers so you can get to know them and the products they have to offer.  So, if you have some time and feel like shopping, hop on over to Etsy and see the multitude of treasures that are waiting for you.

0 comments: